Wednesday 17 May 2017

Mekorama: Mind Game

Review: Mekorama; Mind Game.
Image Source: My Screenshot of the game

This game makes my brain hurt! Well, yea sad but true! But I love playing this app.

 Mekorama is a cute robot with one eye.He simply moves when you tap a specific spot on the floor. It is  3D puzzle game and its so addicting.
Image Source: My screenshot of the game

The rule of the game is simple. Just take Mekorama to his home and you must find your way to finish the level. The Red Circle is his final destination. But but but! Its not that simple as you think my friend!
Image Source: My Screenshot of the game.


After you finish one level, two cards will unlock and it shows another level for you to finish. As of now, I am at the level 16 of the game. I couldn't proceed to the next level because I can't figure out where to move Mekorama. Sounds idiot but it's true! LoL!

You can also customize your own Stage, and you can build your own obstacles, and you can also make your own Mekorama. It's up to you if you just make an easy level or punish yourself and make a much harder level. And it takes an hour or two to make one. I tried but I failed. :P

The real essence of the game is just pure enjoyment, but slowly drains your brain as you go through higher levels.
I provided my own screenshots of the game.

Have you downloaded the game? Tell me about your experience at the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Most Popular