Wednesday 10 May 2017

Review: Blossom Blast Saga Flower Link

Bryan's Blog Reviews: Blossom Blast Saga by King

(Image source: my Screenshot)

(Note: All images posted are from my own screenshot of the game.)

Today i'm gonna review the app "Blossom Blast Saga by King".
How I love about this application is that it is very challenging, even though the theme of the game is so "girly" because of the flowers and everything. Me and my wife used to play this game, and we even challenge ourselves who will finish a certain level.

The rule of the game is so simple. You just swipe your finger to a flower. Minimum of three same flowers. It's up to you how many flowers will you swipe. The more, the better effect. There are different types and colors of the flowers, so you just have to figure out for yourself and finish the game.

On the first 10 levels, I don't have any problems completing the first 10 levels. But after that, finishing a certain level makes it hard for me to pass. Sometimes, I end up with Zero lives. So I must wait for 20 minutes for my lives will restore.

It is hard but we enjoy playing the game.
You can download the app game through "Google Play Store" here


And for more info, here's the game description. (Screenshot from my phone).






Have you downloaded the app? Tell me about your experience in the comments section below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Most Popular