Wednesday 7 June 2017

Me as a Gamer

Hello guys! Good Day!

I am the blogger/owner of this website and I love to play games. I am 23 years old, I am a college undergraduate, and I am currently working in a Coconut Plant Company as a Warehouse Man/Custodian of Spare Parts. I am working from 8am to 8pm so that's 12 hours of just sitting and playing online or offline games on my android phone. Nah! just kidding, well, I have just got an idea about blogging just by reading reviews on games, in android and iOS, and I come up with an idea, what if I write about gaming reviews too?

So, here it is, my creation and my other self :) Bryanreviews.blogspot.com

During my teenage days, I used to play PC games. One of the game I love to play is World Of Warcraft. I really love the game. It is a Massive Multi-player Online Role Playing Game(MMORPG).
The gaming experience is so addicting and purely entertainment on my side.

I thought that was my life, but I have realized, I missed so much things in life, like studying, and enjoying life. I quit playing and I decided to find a work, instead of finishing my studies. My father got sick and my mother was dependent on him, we have gotten into financial crisis. So that was the time I realized I need to find a job and help my family.

So I applied and got hired. Even though I didn't have enough experience in this kind of field of work. But I stayed consistent. I helped myself how to figure out the things and be productive on my job. So, as of now, I am still working here in this company and I love working here. So that's my life. Simple but so challenging life.

Let's go back to my main topic. I really love playing online games. Today, I don't have access on playing PC games. But I am currently playing on my android phone. This is where I make my own reviews and maintain my blog. It's so hard to do it but I need to, because I want to explore things beyond my limits.

So being a blogger is hard. Really. But if you love what you are doing, it is a fulfilling experience. So stay tuned for more game reviews! Adios Amigo! See ya!

-Bryan Paolo Alferez.
bryanreviews.blogspot.com

Me, Myself, and I



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Most Popular